Industrial Servo Stabilizer
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 150000 INR/Piece
- Output Voltage
- 400 Volt (V)
- Current Type
- Product Type
- Control System
- Frequency (MHz)
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- Input Voltage
- 350-450 Volt (V)
- Three Phase
- 5 YEARS GUARANTEE
Voltage fluctuation is a common phenomenon in every part of the country. The industrial units running round the clock, usually face the problem of low and high voltage. 90% of industrial load is of motors. Electric motors draw considerably high current at low & high voltage. This higher current affects the electrical motors (particularly smaller capacity motors upto 7.5 H.P.) in three ways.
- Higher current produces higher losses in electrical motors which causes premature failure of winding.
- These higher losses of electric motors also increase the losses of cables, switches, transformers and other associated equipments.
- For smooth continuous operation of motors, overload relays are usually set at 20% higher setting.
ADVERSE EFFECTS OF SINGLE PHASING
- The line current increases by 1.5 times.
- If the relay setting is at 15-20% higher than actual operating current then the relay will take 4-6 minutes to trip.
- The motor (particularly smaller capacity motors upto 7.5 H.P.) cannot withstand this high current for such a long time and in most of the cases it burns out before the relay trips.
- Heavy short circuit current flows through the relays, contactors, cables etc.
- Under this condition when the relay, contactor trips, they produce sparks and some times bursts..
- This further damages the switchgear and in some of the cases may cause fire also.
- Supply Ability
- 30 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 4 Days
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- WOODEN PACKAGING
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- IEC, SSI 1984, ISO
Mobile :08037302066, 09910996599, 08527549977